Organic Shea Butter - Grade A - Unrefined - 32 oz
Product DetailsSKU: SHEA-BUTTER-32OZ-FS UPC: 892647002734 Uses: Soapmaking, bath & skin care products. Amazing natural soaps are made with Essential Depot's Shea Butter - CLICK HERE.
Please read our Q and A's on our Shea Butter before purchasing -> Click Here
Botanical Name: Vitellaria paradoxa Fruit Butter Country of Origin: Ghana, Africa Color: Ivory Harmonized Code: 1515909000 Gross Weight (lb.): 2.2 Net Weight (lb.): 3.0 C.O.A. / G.C. Link: http://www.essentialdepot.com/coa/ED-Shea-CoA.pdf Ayurvedic Blog: http://ayurvedicoils.com/ Essential Oil Blog: http://essentialoil.net/ Greener Life Products: https://greenerlifeclub.com/product-directory/
Greener Life CertifiedTM SHEA BUTTER
- Organic (no additives, no preservatives, no colorants, no bleach, no solvents, no deodorizers, no chemicals)
- Grade A*
- In safety sealed microwavable HDPE container with resealable lid
- Mesh Filtration - Smooth and Silky - however, a small amount of impurities and sediment (bits of plant fiber and husk) may be present
- nutty roasted smoky aroma
- Processed with hand-operated tools
- Shea Nuts are collected after having fallen from the wild trees in the remote areas of Ghana and then processed (cleaned, husked, roasted, dried, cooked, boiled, separated, etc...).
Produced in Ghana by a local Women's Cooperative (see image of Essential Depot owner and President in Ghana delivering bonus checks as well contributions to the Women's Retirement Plan and Womens' Children's Education Plan because education is not free in Ghana.)
- Batches may vary in color
- May contain white patches and darker streaks which are normal
- cosmetic and topical use only
- Shelf Life 18 - 24 months
You should not purchase Shea Butter that has been altered. Altered Shea Butter has depleted the beneficial qualities of the natural Shea Butter and also destroys the vitamins and minerals naturally present in Shea Butter.
* The definition of Grade A varies widely in the industry. However, the consistent requirements for Grade A Shea Butter are:
- extracted using pure water
- passed safety testing and inspections
- passed quality testing and inspections
Essential Depot's Shea Butter is the first product to be Greener Life CertifiedTM with the new Greener Life DiamondTM. Essential Depot has created the Greener Life DiamondTM to help its customers make greener products that can be identified at a glance. With 4 quadrants representing the four major aspects of health, social and environmental responsibility, the Greener Life DiamondTM gives a numeric value in each sector so that consumers can quickly make ethical purchasing decisions. Essential Depot's Shea Butter is rated with a 0 in each sector, signifying that the highest standards for each quadrant have been met. For more information on the Greener Life DiamondTM, click here to read our White Paper.