R.E.D. 2nd Generation Soap Drying Trays
(Revolutionary Essential Depot)
NSF - Food Grade - Bakery Safe
The "Ultimate" and virtually indestructable.
Stronger and more durable than our Green 1st Generation Trays.
Extended Warranty: 3 years on the new 2nd Generation Soap Drying Trays.
Green 1st Generation trays can be stacked on top of the 2nd Generation Trays.
SAVE: time, cost, production, labor, risk of damage to your product, etc.... etc....
- Color: White
- Fully Stackable Trays. There is no need for expensive, space consuming racks.
- Plastic. Made from a fractional melt of 0.5 extrusion grade material that is (others report) impossible to mold, particularly from a single sprue. This specialized material is then coupled with customized and unique designed equipment. The tray mold is not "packed". A "foam core process" is utilized, not to be confused with "structure foam molding". The combination of these chemicals, processes, and equipment deliver a tray that is impact resistant, almost impossible to break, and a much improved bonding at knit point (NO CRACKS!).
- NSF Certified. NSF.Org certified our 2nd Generation Tray so it can be used in bakeries and other food processing facilities.
- Non-pourous and impervious to stains and odors. Will not absorb the color or odors from your product and, therefore, can not pass that color or odor to your next product.
- Broad temperature tolerance, -40°F (-40°C) to 197°F (97°C).
- Will not bow in during 180F sanitizing rinse.
- Reformulated plastic recipe to be stronger as well as more flexible with a memory. It is nearly impossible to break this tray.
- Heavy duty, long life construction.
- Flexible, exceptional dimensional stability.
- Memory, always returns to its original form subsequent to flexing.
- Almost impossible to break, virtually indestructible.
- 3 year warranty instead of 1 year warranty on Green 1st Generation Tray.
- Labor savings and production time reduction features by racking your product instead of manually rotating or turning your product. The lack of manual rotation of a product is important for fine/delicate or decorated products that may be damaged during the manual rotation process.
- Exclusive slot vent design, can cut production time up to 25% or more!
- Ergonomically designed for easy handling and reach capability.
Tips on usage:
The Best Way to Dry Your Bars:
- We have found that the quickest way to stack and dry your bars is to stand them on the long edge. See diagram below.
- Space them with about an 1/8" (3mm) between the bars and about 1/4" (6mm) between the rows. Take them off your Bar Cutting Table just the way they were cut, then just separate them out, as you place them on the tray.
The average 3.5 to 4 oz. (100g to 120g) bar size can stack 100+ to a tray (up to about 25 lbs. (11.4 kg).
||If the bars are under 3/4" (19mm), you may need to place a row on top of the bars, straddling the rows. See diagram below. This method works very well for small sample bars, even down to 3/8" (9mm) or less. This locks them together and allows you to move the tray around. It's quick and easy.
- For limited space considerations, stack trays as high as you want, for ease of use and working heights stack low. You are not restricted by rack limitations.
- Need even more space and mobility? Stack the trays on a pallet and move easily with a pallet jack or fork lift.
- Speed drying by placing fans around trays. The slotted design and open sides allow maximum air flow around product.
Stackable Soap Drying Tray Specifications
A - Overall Length - 30.5" - - - 775 mm
B - Overall Width - 16.25" - - - 413 mm
C - Overall Height - 4.375" - - - 111 mm
D - Inside Length - 29.5" - - - 749 mm
E - Inside Width - 15.125" - - - 384 mm
F - Side wall Height - 2.875" - - - 73 mm
Max. Drying Height - 3.50" - - - 89 mm
Weight: 85.4 ounces (5 lbs 5.4 oz) (2421 grams)