R.E.D. 2nd Generation Soap Drying Trays
(Revolutionary Essential Depot)
NSF - Food Grade - Bakery Safe
The "Ultimate" and virtually indestructable.
Stronger and more durable than our Green 1st Generation Trays.
Extended Warranty: 3 years on the new 2nd Generation Soap Drying Trays.
Green 1st Generation trays can be stacked on top of the 2nd Generation Trays.
SAVE: time, cost, production, labor, risk of damage to your product, etc.... etc....
- Color: White
- Fully Stackable Trays. There is no need for expensive, space consuming racks.
- Plastic. Made from a fractional melt of 0.5 extrusion grade material that is (others report) impossible to mold, particularly from a single sprue. This specialized material is then coupled with customized and unique designed equipment. The tray mold is not "packed". A "foam core process" is utilized, not to be confused with "structure foam molding". The combination of these chemicals, processes, and equipment deliver a tray that is impact resistant, almost impossible to break, and a much improved bonding at knit point (NO CRACKS!).
- NSF Certified. NSF.Org certified our 2nd Generation Tray so it can be used in bakeries and other food processing facilities.
- Non-pourous and impervious to stains and odors. Will not absorb the color or odors from your product and, therefore, can not pass that color or odor to your next product.
- Broad temperature tolerance, -40°F (-40°C) to 197°F (97°C).
- Will not bow in during 180F sanitizing rinse.
- Reformulated plastic recipe to be stronger as well as more flexible with a memory. It is nearly impossible to break this tray.
- Heavy duty, long life construction.
- Flexible, exceptional dimensional stability.
- Memory, always returns to its original form subsequent to flexing.
- Almost impossible to break, virtually indestructible.
- 3 year warranty instead of 1 year warranty on Green 1st Generation Tray.
- Labor savings and production time reduction features by racking your product instead of manually rotating or turning your product. The lack of manual rotation of a product is important for fine/delicate or decorated products that may be damaged during the manual rotation process.
- Exclusive slot vent design, can cut production time up to 25% or more!
- Ergonomically designed for easy handling and reach capability.
Tips on Usage: