Zinc Oxide Powder - 20 oz - Non Nano ASTM D-4295 - safety sealed HDPE container with resealable lid
Product DetailsSKU: ZNO-20OZ-POT UPC: 812841024097
Botanical Name: ZnO Country of Origin: USA Volume: 20 oz net wt Extraction Method: French Process Zinc Oxide as defined by ASTM D-4295 Color: White CAS #: 1314-13-2 Harmonized Code: 2870010 Length (inches): 3.75 Width (inches): 3.75 Height (inches): 7 Gross Weight (lb.): 1.5 Net Weight (lb.): 1.25 Data/Spec Sheet Link: http://www.essentialdepot.com/MSDS/zincoxide.pdf Skin Safe: Yes
Zinc Oxide Powder - 20 oz - shipped in safety sealed HDPE container with resealable lid.
- French Process Zinc Oxide as defined by ASTM D-4295
- NON-Nano sized particles
- Average particle size: nano + 20%, no particle is less than Nano size
- Never contians Nano particles (defined as particles less than 100nm)
- Actual particle size ranges from 108nm to 132nm with an average particle size of 120nm
- Particle size allows the Zinc Oxide to appear to be transparent on the skin
- Uncoated particles
- Provides the lowest whitening effects, appearing to be transparent upon application, while still being safe for the skin
- Not so small that it can be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin as happens with particles less than Nano-sized
- Used as a colorant in cosmetics, soap making, lotions, creams, etc.
- Also used as a filler in cosmetics, soap making, lotions, creams, sunscreens, lip balms, and other coatings to block UV rays
- Do not settle for the usual "micro" sized Zinc Oxide powder from another supplier, "micro" does not mean Nano