Starter Soap Making Kit with RED Natural Silicone Mold
Product DetailsSKU: SK-SM-100 UPC: 812841024196
Shipping Restrictions: AIR SHIPMENT PROHIBITED
- AIR SHIPMENT PROHIBITED -> Can only be shipped to USA 48 Contiguous States
- ORM-D -> Can only be shipped to USA 48 Contiguous States
- ORM-D FREE SHIP -> Can only be shipped to USA States and USA Territories
Harmonized Code: 3401200000 Net Weight (lb.): 5.6 Ayurvedic Blog: http://ayurvedicoils.com/ Essential Oil Blog: http://essentialoil.net/ Greener Life Products: https://greenerlifeclub.com/product-directory/
Added to RED (Revolutionary Essential Depot) line on 4/11/2014:
RED Starter Soap Making Kit with Natural Silicone Mold - Includes Soap Mold and ingredients to make a complete loaf of soap (PLEASE NOTE: Our Stackable Stainless Steel Basket can be added as an option when you order).
Essential Depot's Soapmaking Starter Kit is specifically designed to start people on the road to making their own soap and cosmetics. Use the kit to take the first step, by making a terrific loaf (that can be cut into 11 x 1 inch bars) of lavender natural soap. If you are an educator, use the kit to give a starter soap making class.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Oil Blend (33 oz) of soaping base oils:
- 1 oz LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL, tinted glass bottle, safety sealed, resealable phenolic cone cap
- Lavender Buds, poly bagged
- SILICONE SOAP MOLD, color is random: RED or NATURAL (no added color), poly bagged, food grade, reuseable, washable (even in the dishwasher, but handwash with a cold water rinse is recommended), care instructions included, maximum loaf size: 11.25(L) X 3.25(W) X 3.70(H)
- PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS, see image above
16 oz OLIVE OIL
15 oz COCONUT OIL
2 oz CASTOR OIL
- STAINLESS STEEL BASKET for the Mold
- Mini DVD instructional video
- 4GB flash drive instructional video
ADDITIONAL SAFETY ITEMS YOU WILL NEED THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- MASK, poly bagged, quantity-1, color-random: Black or White
- PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR, such as: Goggles or Protective Eye Wear - Foam Lined, or Protective Eye Wear,
- Apron, such as: APRON, poly bagged, plastic, reusable and/or disposable
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT YOU WILL NEED THAT ARE NOT INLCUDED IN THE KIT:
- mixing bowl (Glass, HDPE or Stainless Steel), large, sufficient to hold all ingredients once combined, NO ALUMINUM OR ZINC!!!
- silicone spatula such as: Red, Green
- stainless steel spoon
- lye mixing pitcher (Glass, HDPE, or Stainless Steel) such as: MIXING BOWL, NO ALUMINUM OR ZINC!!!
- Optional: stick blender (immersion blender), for quicker saponification
SOAP MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash prior to first use with warm soap water. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and towel dry completely. Repeat after each use.
- Dishwasher safe. However, looks best if hand-washed in warm soapy water, rinsed with cold water and completely dried.
- ALWAYS finish with a cold water rinse and fully dry (leaving no water residue).
- Use Life: Thousands of uses.
The video below will show you how to use the kit. It is available also on Mini DVD or on a 4GB Flash Drive as an option you can add when you place your order.