Silicone Soap Mold - COLOR NATURAL
Product DetailsSKU: RED-SILICONE-SOAP-NATURAL UPC: 892647002857
Country of Origin: China Harmonized Code: 39269099 Net Weight (lb.): 1.8 Ayurvedic Blog: http://ayurvedicoils.com/ Essential Oil Blog: http://essentialoil.net/ Greener Life Products: https://greenerlifeclub.com/product-directory/
R.E.D. SILICONE SOAP MOLD - Color: Natural (no pigments)
RED (Revolutionary Essential Depot) Silicone Soap Mold, Our Classic Red Color. The Revolutionary Essential Depot (RED) Silicone Soap Mold is 4x to 5x thicker than traditional silicone molds. Strong enough to withstand thousands of uses. Engineered to provide years of easy service, and sized to make soap loaves that can be cut into 11 one-inch bars.
- Unique design.
- No seams/lines on your soap loaf.
- Made of high grade silicone.
- Temperature ranges from -40 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Will retain its shape after thousands of uses.
- Final Soap Loaf can be cut into 11 1-inch Bars in the RED Soap Cutter.
- No pigments used in the manufacture. This is the natural color of silicone.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Oven Safe.
- Microwave Safe.
- Freezer Safe.
- Food Safe.
- Interior: 11.25 (L) X 3.25(W) X 3.70(H)
- Exterior: 11.75(L) X 3.75(W) X 3.941 (H)
- Wall thickness: .25
- Bottom thickness: .24 inch
- Designed to make a 4 lb to 6 lb 11.25 inch long loaf of soap. You determine the height of the soap when you fill the mold.
- Wash prior to first use with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly with cold water, and towel dry completely. Repeat after each use.
- Dishwasher safe. However, looks best if hand-washed in warm soapy water, rinsed with cold water, and completely dried.
- ALWAYS finish with a cold water rinse and fully dry (leaving no water residue).
- Use Life: thousands of uses.
Watch the soap kit videos (immediately below) to gain a full appreciation of the quality and durability of the RED Silicone Soap Mold.