50 Balm Tube Tray (HDPE) - 50 Balm Tubes & Caps (HDPE) - 50 Seal Sleeves (PP) - Scraper (PP)
Product DetailsSKU: BALM-TRAY-KIT-50 UPC: 892647002383
Country of Origin: USA and China Gross Weight (lb.): 3.0 Net Weight (lb.): 2.0
50 Balm Tube Tray - 50 Balm Tubes & Caps - 50 Seal Sleeves - Scraper - HDPE - BPA Free
- HEIGHT (with cap): 2.625" (66.675 mm)
- HEIGHT (without cap): 2.375" (60.325 mm)
- DIAMETER: 0.625" (15.875 mm)
- CONTENTS VOLUME: .15 oz (4.44 ml)
- MAXIMUM FILL TEMPERATURE: 174F
- HEIGHT: 15.5 mm
- FLOOD DEPTH: 3.75 mm
- WIDTH: 250 mm
- DEPTH: 113.2 mm
- HOLE DIAMETER: 15 mm
- HOLE SEPARATION: 5.5 mm
- Uncap tubes.
- Prior to insertion of the tubes into the tray, please assure that the inner plunger of each balm tube is fully down to prevent any leakage during filling. You do this by merely twisting knob on bottom until it is tight.
- Fully and firmly insert tubes. Merely rotate the tube as you insert and push in until it clicks to prevent leakage, it is a tight fit so you may need to twist and push firmly.
- Assure that the top of each tube is flush with the tray.
- You should hear a slight sound when tube slides into place.
- Pour your liquid mixture into the tray/tubes.
- Use the scraper to spread evenly over the tubes.
- Once solidified and cooled, then again use the scraper to scrape the excess off the top.
- Remove the filled tubes.
- Cap each tube.
- Apply your label.
- Apply safety ring and seal with heat gun.
- 1 blue plastic flood tray
- 1 blue plastic scraper
- 50 balm tubes with caps, natural color (not clear but contents visible) (additional tubes/caps available for purchase)
- 50 plastic seal sleeves (additional available for purchase)