Essential Oils Sample Pack of 10 x 50% Jojoba Dilutions (6 mil each) - SALE ITEM
Product DetailsSKU: EOIL-SAMPLE-50P-DILUTIONS-6MIL Uses: Therapeutic Grade for use in aromatherapy, soap making and cosmetic/skin care products. Not for internal use. Essential Depot backs up its quality claims. We believe we are the only company selling Essential Oils that does independent Gas Chromatograph (GC) and Mass Spectrometry (MS) testing on every batch. Once you view these 2 videos you will ONLY purchase your Essential Oils from Essential Depot.
Harmonized Code: 3301295118 Gross Weight (lb.): 3 Net Weight (lb.): 3.00 Ayurvedic Blog: http://ayurvedicoils.com/ Essential Oil Blog: http://essentialoil.net/ Greener Life Products: https://greenerlifeclub.com/product-directory/
- FRENCH LAVENDER - A top note of strong aroma, French Lavender has a strong floral scent and smells like the freshest and most amazing lavender. The lavender scent you expect to smell when smelling a lavender flower for the floral scent.
- LAVENDER - A top note of strong aroma, Lavendula Officinalis has a fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone. With a higher camphor tone, this lavender is therapeutic.
- GINGER - A middle note with a medium aroma, Ginger has a warm, spicy, woody scent with a hint of pepper spiciness.
- HELICHRYSUM - A middle note with a deeply-saturated sweet, earthy floral scent. Helichrysum is also known as Everlasting and Immortelle. An addition to most scent blends, but it is a nice stand alone scent all by itself.
- CITRONELLA - A top note of medium aroma, Citronella has a well-rounded lemony scent, though it is much softer and has subtle wood tones. Not used for its nice aromatics but used instead for repelling insects.
- EUCALYPTUS LEMON - A middle note with a medium aroma, organic Lemon Eucalyptus a camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes. Again, not used for its nice aromatics but used instead for repelling insects.
- GERANIUM - A middle note with a stronger aroma, geranium usually has a softer scent with a rosy floral aroma. In most perfume blends, but the scent itself is nice all alone.
- CEDARWOOD - A middle note of strong aroma, this oil has a sweet and woody scent, sometimes reminiscent of sandalwood. It is a softer scent than that of Cedarwood Atlas, but stronger than that of Cedarwood Texas. Cedarwood is made in the U.S.A.
- FRANKINCENSE - A base note with a medium aroma, this scent has a warm and spicy, woody odor that is haunting. Milder than Frankincense from Somalia.
- TEA TREE - A middle note with a medium aroma, Tee Tree has a fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes. Not used for its nice scent but instead used for its medicinal qualities.
Greener Life Diamond Details
Carbon Footprint:Pending Animal Friendly:Pending Bio Healthy:Pending Fair Trade:Pending